RELATIONSHIP OF PARENTAL BONDING TO CHILD ABUSE AND DISSOCIATION IN EATING DISORDERS IN JAPAN
- World Federation for Mental Health, 1995 World Congress, Dublin Ireland, August 1995.
- The 7th Scientific Meeting of the Pacific Rim College of Psychiatrists Fukuoka Japan, October 1995.
CROSS-CULTURAL ISSUES IN THE FAMILY THERAPY OF MIXED CULTURAL FAMILIES IN JAPAN
- Gregg International School, Tokyo Japan, May 1995.
SUICIDE RISK IN THE GENERAL HOSPITAL
- Life & Death from a Psychiatric Perspective, Tokyo Institute of Psychiatry International Symposium Tokyo Japan, October 1994.
DISSOCIATIVE SYMPTOMATOLOGY IN EATING DISORDERS IN JAPAN
- Annual meeting, Japanese Neuropsychiatry Association, Shikoku Japan, May 1994.
- Annual meeting of the Japan Society of Psychosomatic Medicine, Kanto District, Tokyo Japan, December 1993.
- Japan Ministry of Health and Welfare Study Group on Eating Disorders, Tokyo Japan, December 1993.
- Annual meeting of the Japanese Society of Stress Sciences, Tokyo Japan, December 1992.
INNER-CITY PRACTICE OF PSYCHIATRY IN AMERICA
- Western Tama Area Psychiatrists Round-Table, Tokyo Japan, May 1996.
- Psychology Graduate Seminar, Sophia University, Tokyo Japan, November 1994.
- Psychiatric Grand Rounds, Tachikawa Hospital, Tokyo Japan, October, 1994.
- Psychiatric Grand Rounds, Komazawa University Dept. of Psychiatry, Tokyo Japan, April 1993.
- Psychiatric Grand Rounds, Department of Psychiatry, Tokyo Medical & Dental University, Tokyo Japan, July 1993.
INVOLUNTARY ADMISSION AND INFORMED CONSENT IN AMERICAN PSYCHIATRY
- Law in Psychiatry Seminar, Tokyo Institute of Psychiatry, Tokyo Japan, January 1993.
INFORMATION PROCESSING EFFECT ON SACCADIC REACTION TIME IN SCHIZOPHRENIA
- American Psychiatric Association annual meeting, Washington D.C. U.S.A. May 1992.
RELATIONSHIP OF PLASMA PROLACTIN LEVEL TO SUICIDALTY IN COCAINE ABUSE
- Tokai University Medical Lecture Series, Isehara Japan, April 1990.
ENGAGING BORDERLINE PATIENTS IN PSYCHOTHERAPY
- Psychiatric Grand Rounds, New York Medical College, Danbury Hospital, Danbury Connecticut U.S.A., February 1988.
HISTORY AND PRACTICE OF PSYCHIATRY IN JAPAN
- Psychiatric Grand Rounds, New York Medical College, Danbury Hospital, Danbury Ct. U.S.A., February 1986.
Return to the Home Page.